This involves a woman "A.G." who would have been an important defense witness at the trial, except she disappeared sometime between the preliminary hearing and the trial.

Her testimony directly contradicts testimony and reports of law enforcers, and secondary evidence points to her testimony being accurate. She politely painted police as clownishly incompetent and seemed to discredit the police timeline. Although she did not speak English her testimony was precise and she was certain about her facts and timeline.

At trial her testimony was altered to suit the prosecution.

What happened to her?

It looks likely a federal agency 'took her into custody' as an illegal immigrant in order to prevent her from speaking to the media and testifying at the trial.

One of the big problems was that the interview with her, as portrayed in police reports, contradicts facts and other parts of police reports. The police report was probably altered to cover the sort of sloppiness she refers to in her testimony.



First a copy/paste from the "Hidden Evidence" page.

One of the witnesses at the preliminary hearing, who made police look especially bad, disappeared and could not be found to testify at the trial

Her daughter was a friend of the victim and she had been the last outside person who knew Hser Ner Moo very well and was known to have seen Hser Ner Moo on the day she disappeared.

Her oldest daughter was born about the same time as Rosie Tapia, another Hispanic girl who was abducted also in Salt Lake City, and she probably was aware of rumors about the police in that case involving their hesitancy to solve that case. Interestingly, there are some very unusual commercial and personnel ties between a company involved in handling evidence in the Rosie Tapia case and several other cases, including that of Hser Ner Moo. 

The testimony this woman gave at the preliminary hearing was very problematic because she was the highest credibility witness regarding Hser Ner Moo's movements, and her testimony utterly contradicted the timeline the prosecutor needed to push. Her testimony supported Esar Met's interview testimony that she had stopped by to watch tv before he left for his aunt and uncle's house.

Worse, if her testimony at the hearing was correct then it raises the issue of prosecutors and other people involved in the case trying to alter the testimony of some of the Burmese witnesses, an issue that seems to arise again and again in this case.

The first clip below is the prosecutor, during the trial, trying to enter one of the transcripts of her past testimony as evidence due to the inability to find her. He later mentions that she does not have proper citizenship paperwork and that might have made her unavailable. The last 4 clips are from her testimony at the preliminary hearing before the trial.  

Here is a clip of the defense lawyer agreeing to let the prosecutor use a transcript of that person's previous testimony.  

Here is a higher level police officer committing brazen perjury, changing her testimony so it fits the police narrative. He changes both the time she saw Hser Ner Moo, now it is 210pm, and the day he spoke to that witness, from day 2, which she testified, to day 1, which makes the police look better.  

Here is the police report which was created to cover that testimony. Of course it would have been useless if the witness was able to testify.

This same officer was also the officer present at the autopsy and also the officer who signed various search warrants in the case.

The stipulation mentioned in clip 592 omits all of that witnesses testimony which contradicted the police officer, a blatant dishonesty by the prosecution which the defense agreed to and the judge fed to the jury.

The significance is that the testimony now allows the prosecutor to pretend there was a witness who saw Hser Ner Moo walking towards #472 at 210 pm.

The prosecution was changing so much testimony, either through coercive questioning or tricks like the 'stipulation', that they started to run into obvious contradictions during the trial, such as the fact that the brother was not even awake when the girl disappeared, much less did he see her leave at 2pm.

So much of the evidence has been fiddled with by the prosecution that the case makes no sense at all.


Now the Reddit page


Did a federal agency in the United States deport a young 'undocumented' mother to prevent her from giving testimony that would unravel an fbi coverup?

*Please ask questions to clarify anything about the case you are curious about* 

There were three women at SouthParc apartments in Utah in 2008 who each had a 7 year old daughter who was an immigrant of some sort, and the three children were classmates and friends.

The first woman was the victim's mother.

The second was the mother of the girl the victim had tried to visit the day she disappeared. She was also the last person who Esar Met spoke to before he left the apartment complex. In other words she knew he had left the complex long before the girl disappeared so he could not be the killer.

The third woman, Mrs Aurora G., was the last person known to have seen the victim, Hser Ner Moo, alive.

First a brief case description then at the bottom of the post how the third woman fits in.

This involves a 2008 murder case in Salt Lake City.

The person who has been incarcerated since 2008 and is currently in prison is not guilty and nobody in Utah has shown any interest in fixing the matter. So authorities will get nickle and dimed with small posts like this until something is done.

Brief case overview.

A young Burmese girl went missing on March 31, 2008.

April 1 her body was found around 7pm.

April 2 around 3am an FBI agent and local detective use the Reid Technique to get a confession from a young Burmese man. The details of the confession have no resemblance to the actual crime.

The media is immediately told that they have a suspect who confessed and it is implied that it was a sex crime.

About 2 hours after the confession an autopsy is performed by the medical examiner with an fbi agent and detective present.

As the autopsy is concluding the medical examiner says that he sees no evidence of a sex crime.

The prosecutor is contacted and he sends over his own expert who determines that it was one of the most severe sex crimes she has seen. 

This expert determined that not only was she sexually assaulted but

""It's a rare injury. It's a lot of injury. ... Rarely do we see more injury than this,"" 

8) Several weeks later the DNA results of the crime scene evidence come back and show conclusively that one of the roommates appears to be the killer, he left his DNA in several blood samples of the victim at the crime scene.

9) At this point the 'authorities' involved did not know what to do. They did not want to tell the public that the fbi had helped local police get a confession from a person who was not guilty.

10) After several years a trial was held and the person who the fbi and local police knew was not guilty was convicted and sentenced to life without parole.

Back to the third woman

Aurora G. had a stable life in Salt Lake City. She had three daughters including the one that was Hser Ner Moo's friend.

Four years after the killing police contacted her and asked her to testify at a hearing.

She testified that initially the police did not even mention what they were looking for and that it was on the third search, i.e., the second day of searching, that she told the police what she saw.

The police officer says he got that information the evening around 10pm, of the first day, in other words before the first search, and he said the time Aurora G last saw Hser was about 1410 or 210pm.

There are a few reasons why her testimony was so devastating to police, but anyway she disappeared shortly after that testimony, so the matter was 'fixed'.

Audio files

Notice that when the judge and lawyers are discussing the missing witness they throw up a smokescreen involving a completely unrelated domestic abuse case precedent. Then the 'state's investigator' throws on more subterfuge about her child's school not having records since 2008. The preliminary hearing was 2012/2013. 

snippet from police report supplemental narrative by that detective 




Byington Full testimony at trial