Leaders around the world are cooperating to gradually introduce a global lockdown, mainly to reduce global warming from CO2, but also to deal with certain other issues.
This page will discuss various aspects of the global lockdown as it develops.
Til then some FAQs.
1) Covid origin unclear.
- The initial reported origin of Covid was a food market in Wuhan, but
- the World Military Games were held in Wuhan just weeks before the virus was detected, and
- Wuhan has the only high security bioweapons lab in the region.
- Any entity that had the resources, and motives, involved in releasing the COVID-19 virus would have realized that its effect would have been limited and would diminish once a vaccine appeared. They would have prepared a second virus to hit just before the vaccines were available.
2) Obviously the first major move to initiate a global lockdown will be telegraphed. Here is an infectious disease expert https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/28/us-can-miss-covid-strain-because-the-holes-in-our-net-are-too-wide.html
The next step is almost certainly for some soccer hoodlums or some political group to get caught deliberately transporting a more infectious variant from one country to another. At this point maybe Britain or South Africa to the U.S. If it is a South African distributing the virus to minorities in the U.S. it would be better headlines and facilitate the lockdown among liberals, but it will probably be simpler folk of the type governments use when they need a patsy, people like the shoe bomber or the underwear bomber. https://theintercept.com/2015/03/16/howthefbicreatedaterrorist/
The irony is that there is no need to set anybody up. At any given moment, dozens of small groups and countless disaffected people have been conspiring in dozens of countries to mutate and spread Covid. There are subtle references to the utility of the virus to various interests throughout the media.
The U.S. though has roughly 0.5% of its population working in some kind of police or intelligence agency. There are countless people with badges chasing just a few potential bio terrorists. A few of them might get lucky and find one, but for the rest the only option is to create them or stop dreaming about promotions.
3) Once the first few ‘bio terrorists’ are caught, the U.S. will probably announce that it has created a new agency. This agency obviously already exists on paper, in the planning stage. It’s leadership has been selected, it probably already has a building selected. This will probably be early 2021. The ostensible purpose of the agency will probably be something to do with bioweapons enforcement, but it’s main real use will be facilitating the psychological transition to global lockdown. Less developed countries will pass on that kind of ruse and just use troops to control folks who don’t understand why it is necessary.
4) A lot of new ‘police powers’ will be necessary once the global lockdown is initiated. There are already a lot of indications of a concerted effort by various ‘authorities’ to justify that.
https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/fbi-slayings-show-risk-surveillance-cameras-pose-police-75710776 That article seems to suggest that the FBI will take the ‘lead’ in restricting the ability of citizens to limit abuses by ‘law enforcement’.
https://news.yahoo.com/picture-emerges-fbi-gunman-unstable-180602240.html A massive pre Dawn raid on the home of a mentally ill person who had no arrest record, under the guise of looking for ‘child pornography’? And he was expecting the raid? Much more likely he was a critic of the government and the ridiculous amount of resources used in the raid were meant to send some kind of message to other people he knew. He was a contract employee of Modis, meaning he probably has acquaintances who would be considered more of a threat if they were ‘anti government’.
5) One of the top priorities for those trying to engineer the lockdown will be restricting access to potentially dangerous lab tools. The premise of the lockdown will be ‘public security’, but a vast increase in access to tools useful for bioterror will create numerous groups in all melting pots which will focus on just that.
6) In all melting pots there will be a lot of politicians and security types who have no clue what is developing, and will try to stifle tribal groups from any sovereignty. These countries i.e., most melting pots, will pay an enormous price in domestic turmoil before they realize their mistake.
"Amnesty noted that three of the people seeking to assist the activists were separately targeted in 2019 with the NSO Group’s Pegasus spyware, a tool sold only to governments." https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/india-bhima-koregaon-activists-jailed/2021/02/10/8087f172-61e0-11eb-a177-7765f29a9524_story.html
Note that article is in the U.S. press. India is much more tolerant of tribal groups than the United States, but people in the U.S. have been trained to not see tribal issues clearly.
Places like Scandinavia, where there is a more supportive public attitude towards tribal sovereignty will probably have minimal problems once global lockdown starts.
7) The following documentary http://uselesseaterblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/power-principe-iii-apocalypse.html has a sort of 'anti U.S. propaganda' tone, but its facts are largely accurate regarding the history of U.S. interests and motives regarding biowar, which will be an essential part of the lockdown.
8) As of early to mid 2021 Covid is starting to hit Brazil and India hard. A plot by a competing country or group against one of those countries would be a very plausible start to the lockdown. India would have no trouble finding either Pakistani or Chinese involvement in their Covid surge, and China or Pakistan could probably be trusted to play along, though China relies so heavily on foreign trade so their reactions are harder to guess. If Brazil were to find some politically motivated Corona spreading plot it would necessarily be much more complicated, and could be used as an excuse to limit civil liberties or otherwise keep Bolsonaro's carcass floating.
“ in the case of the strain that emerged in Manaus, Brazil "
“A man who authorities say is a leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group and helped to organize a ring of other extremists and led them in the attack last month at the U.S. Capitol has held a top-secret security clearance for decades and previously worked for the FBI, his attorney said Monday.”
”Thomas Caldwell, who authorities believe holds a leadership role in the extremist group, worked as a section chief for the FBI from 2009 to 2010 after retiring from the Navy, his lawyer, Thomas Plofchan, wrote in a motion urging the judge to release him from jail while he awaits trial.”